download free 30 days trial version buy Bucket Explorer

no files in the que

On-line support for Bucket Explorer for Amazon S3

no files in the que

Postby mkelders » Sun May 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Dear Sir, Madam,

Thank your for making this tool available. I have probalbly the most stupid question ever.

I run Win Vista 64 Bits, downloaded the packaged with JRE. Installed all. Then gave my creditentials into the tool and saw my buckets listed. Very good until now. :-)

I already uploaded with another tool to AWS. So I select a folder to upload to AWS. But nothing is getting in a que. Als with debug logging i do not get files in the bucket :-(

What do i have to check?

Gr,
Marcel
mkelders

Re: no files in the que

Postby Tej Kiran » Mon May 14, 2012 5:09 am

Hi,

Sorry I am not getting your point. But may be you want to say that some files/folders you have uploaded on s3 using different tools. and you are trying to upload one of the same folder again using Bucket Explorer. is it correct ?
if Yes then
Bucket Explorer never upload as well as process other operations if file is already exist at destination. So when you are trying to upload already uploaded folder again it will added in identical/skipped tab. Find the Identical/Skipped tab and check is it there or not ?

Did you download the 64bit jre version or 32bit jre?

Thanks

Tej Kiran
Tej Kiran

Re: no files in the que

Postby Marcel » Mon May 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi Tej,

Thxs for reply. I use version 64 of jre. I uninstalled all and reinstalled in a new directory. Don't asked why but if I know upload files I can see the que window which I did not saw yesterday :-)
So this problemed is solved :-)

I will start another thread as I try to get it work in commander :-)

Thxs for your reply !

Marcel
Marcel

Return to Bucket Explorer for Amazon S3 - Support Forum